BBC Mandarin Corporate Training
Watch BBC Master Trainer – Vincent Ong, conducting BBC Mandarin Class in Petronas KLCC:
About Belajar Bahasa Cina BBC
BBC Learning Hub Plt LLP0007993-LGN (Belajar Bahasa Cina) is established in May 2015. Our company is approved training centre registered under Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) and Ministry of Finance (MOF). Our mission is to provide quality Mandarin language instruction and to promote international and intercultural understanding.
With more than 5 years experience of working with private and public sector organisations across all industries and sectors, we can help you achieve the level of business or social Mandarin Chinese you require. Here are some of our amazing corporate clients:
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
- MISC Berhad
- Sapura Secured Technologies Sdn Bhd
- Les’ Copaque Production (Upin & Ipin)
- Pihak Berkuasa Kemajuan Pekebun Kecil Perusahaan Getah (RISDA)
- Gamuda GM Klang Sdn Bhd
- Invest Selangor Bhd
- bzBee Consult Sdn. Bhd
- QS Enrolment Solutions APAC
- Open Learning
- Acre Works Sdn Bhd
BBC Mandarin Corporate Training
Mandarin Corporate Training is our strength. Our corporate clients include large and small companies, government organizations, international schools, and various other organizations. Many companies consider us their exclusive Mandarin corporate training partner.
We help our corporate clients to achieve their corporate training targets by providing top quality corporate training services and tailor-made Chinese courses to meet their specific needs. We take care of all aspects of the training process so that corporate clients save their time and costs.
BBC Mandarin Corporate Training is available nationwide, choose from extensive weekly Mandarin Chinese sessions at your offices or BBC centre. In addition to face-to-face training options we also provide blended and virtual training.
BBC Mandarin Corporate Training is suitable for:
- Anyone who want to understand and communicate with Mandarin speakers
- Executives conducting business regularly with Mandarin Chinese speakers who wish to build rapport and strengthen relationships
- Government and non-governmental agency representatives who are working with Mandarin speakers
BBC Mandarin Corporate Training will provide you with the ability to:
- Build rapport and strengthen relationships with Mandarin-speaking contacts through a show of interest in the Mandarin language and Chinese culture
- Interact more confidently when visiting Mandarin-speaking regions or dealing with Mandarin speakers
- Demonstrate good will and facilitate international communication at both a personal and organisational level
At the end of BBC Mandarin Corporate Training, participants will be able to:
- Understand daily conversation in business and social settings
- Communicate in Mandarin to anyone all around the world
- Understand grammar, important vocabulary and sentence structure
- Type Chinese characters in computer and handphone
- Read and write simple Chinese characters
BBC Master Trainer
Vincent Ong is a HRDF-certified trainer who is well-known for his expertise in teaching Mandarin to non-native Mandarin speaker. He has personally coached over 4000 students from Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Germany, Columbia, US, UK, Japan, Korea, Thailand etc.
He has been invited for Mandarin Corporate Training in various companies, such as Petronas, Sapura, GM Klang, Les’ Copaque Production, etc. He has a lot of success teaching non-Chinese because he understands the mindset and difficulties of non-Chinese who want to speak Mandarin
BBC Mandarin Corporate Training is HRDF-claimable. Check with your HR department if they can send you for this training & be reimbursed by HRDF