Belajar Bahasa Cina BBC
Would you like to know what is Mandarin all about compare to English & Malay. In this book, “Speaking Mandarin Formula”, you’ll discover 5 Key Steps to Master Mandarin, how to pronounce hanyu pinyin, understand & memorise the vocabularies, how to construct sentence, etc.
BONUS: You’ll also get video training, assignment & trainers’ online support.
Why we are known as BBC?
BBC = Belajar Bahasa Cina = Berani Berani Cakap
Many people do not realise that Mandarin and Malay languages are actually very similar in terms of pronunciation and sentence structure. And you need courage to speak a new language like Mandarin, so we always tell students “Berani Berani Cakap”
BBC Learning Hub Plt LLP0007993-LGN (Belajar Bahasa Cina) is established in May 2015. Our company is approved training centre registered under Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) and Ministry of Finance (MOF).
Vision : To be the most respected provider of Mandarin language training services.
Mission : To help people to learn Mandarin language skills by providing high quality language instruction in an environment where everyone is respected, actively engaged in learning and oriented to achieving success.
Objectives : To provide high-quality intensive Mandarin language instruction to people who aim to learn Mandarin. Many students come to learn Mandarin in BBC with little or no knowledge of Mandarin, but they will be surprised to see, at the end of the program, how much Mandarin they have learned.
Why do we start teaching Mandarin?
1. Vincent was born in Indonesia and he had the opportunity to migrate to Malaysia for Mandarin education, which has always been interesting language for him.
2. Our experience in China, particularly in Guangzhou, made us realised that many Western people can speak Mandarin fluently and even crack a joke! Then we wondered why not Malaysians?
3. As we know, Malaysians comprised of roughly 20% Chinese population. Chinese can speak English, Malay and Mandarin. If more Malaysians can understand and speak Mandarin, this will definitely strengthen our bonding among multi-racial, multi-culture and multi-lingual country.
4. Nowadays we cannot deny the importance of Mandarin as China will eventually become world’s largest economy. If you can speak Mandarin, you have a competitive edge in workplace and business. In fact, Mandarin is the most widely spoken language in the world.
5. Last but not least, we have discovered super effective technique for you to speak fluent Mandarin! You will be able to speak accurately, understand the vocabulary and create your own sentence after the first class. Click here to grab our “Speaking Mandarin Formula”