BBC Advanced Course is designed for students with 6 months or more of Chinese language study. This course is designed for students who can speak Mandarin and now want to learn on reading and writing Chinese characters. We will focus on intensive spoken Mandarin, reading and writing Chinese characters.
– Able to converse fluently with more vocabularies
– Able to read and write Chinese characters
– Able to understand radicals, comprehension reading, grammar, essay writing and email writing
– Able to read simple news, stories and messages in Chinese characters.
Class duration: Once a week, 2 hours/class
Age range: Adults & teenagers
Some of our students' testimonials
“Before joining the class, i can speak very basic Mandarin but not able to recognise the characters at all. So, i joined this course as i want to learn to read and write Chinese characters as well as to enhance my communication skill. After 1 year of joining the class, i am able to read and write Chinese characters up to Standard 3. Thank you Jia Ming tutor for your guidance and motivatition towards my goal.” –
Mr Tan joined in September 2015, Shah Alam
“I’ve taken other writing classes and this one was by far the most helpful and most practical. My reading and writing skills improved dramatically over the last month.”
– Fatimah joined in December 2015, Shah Alam