Are you considering which Mandarin class to enroll? Here are the top 7 factors to consider when choosing a Mandarin class Subang Jaya.
1. Proven effective ways to learn Mandarin. Check and see their students’ progress and results.
> Please read our reviews on our facebook page
2. Guarantee students can speak fluent Mandarin.
> Yes, we’re the only centre that offer FREE 6 months revision class.
3. Offers online Mandarin class and lifetime support.
> Yes, we offer FREE online class and lifetime support benefit for our students.
4. Choose Mandarin class that offer long term classes. Language acquisition requires time and effort. it is a long process.
> BBC course duration is at least 6 months to make you can speak fluent Mandarin.
5. Choose language centre that specialise in teaching Mandarin.
> We only focus in teaching Mandarin
6. Choose Mandarin class that offers flexible schedule. So that you can still catch up even if you miss a class.
> BBC students can switch to other classes or branches.
7. Choose Mandarin class that developed in-house course materials.
> We constantly do research & development to improve our course materials & teaching quality
Do you know… We are the only Mandarin class Subang Jaya that fulfill all these 7 factors
Our satisfied corporate clients
– Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas)
– Sapura Secured Technologies Sdn Bhd
– Invest Selangor Bhd
– Les’ Copaque Production (Upin & Ipin)
– Pihak Berkuasa Kemajuan Pekebun Kecil Perusahaan Getah (RISDA)
– Maahad Integrasi Tahfiz Sains & Teknologi Istana Bandar, Banting
– QS Enrolment Solutions APAC
– Acre Works Sdn Bhd
– Kian Joo Can Factory Bhd
– Mutiara Smart Sdn Bhd
– bzBee Consult Sdn. Bhd
– Open Learning
– Gamuda GM Klang Sdn Bhd
About Belajar Bahasa Cina BBC
Bahasa Cina BBC is established in May 2015. Our company name is BBC Learning Hub Plt LLP0007993-LGN. We are approved training centre registered under Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) and Ministry of Finance (MOF).
Vision : To be the most respected provider of Mandarin language training services.
Mission : To help people to learn Mandarin language by providing high quality language instruction in an environment where everyone is respected, actively engaged in learning and oriented to achieving success.
Objectives : To provide high-quality intensive Mandarin language instruction to people who aim to learn Mandarin. Many students will come to learn Mandarin at BBC with little or no knowledge of Chinese, but they will be surprised to see, at the end of the program, how much Mandarin they have learned.
5 main reasons we start Mandarin Class Subang Jaya
1. Vincent was born in Indonesia and he had the opportunity to migrate to Malaysia for Mandarin education. That is exactly where he picked up his Mandarin, which has always been interesting language for Vincent.
2. Our experience in China, particularly in Guangzhou, made us realised that many Western people can speak Mandarin fluently and they can even crack a joke! Then we wondered why not Malaysians?
3. Malaysia demography: We have around 20% of Chinese population in Malaysia. Chinese can speak English, Malay and Mandarin. If more Malaysians can understand and speak Mandarin, this will definetely strengthen our bonding among multi-racial, multi-culture and multi-lingual country.
4. Importance of Mandarin: If you can master Mandarin, you have a competitive edge, which can be use in International business. In fact, Mandarin is the most widely spoken language in the world.
5. We have discovered super effective technique for you to speak fluent Mandarin! You will be able to speak accurately, understand the vocabulary and create your own sentence after the first class.
Mandarin Class Subang Jaya
For Adult Course : Click here for enquiry
BBC Learning Hub Ara Damansara
Oasis Square, D2-03, Capital 4, 2A, Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya
BBC Learning Hub Cyberjaya
A-1-11, Cybersquare, Jalan Teknokrat 6, Cyber 5, 63000 Cyberjaya
BBC Learning Hub Shah Alam
No. 40-1, Jln Sg. Burung AA 32/AA, Seksyen 32, 40460 Shah Alam