Here are the answers for all your burning questions:
For organizations who want their staff to be well-versed in Mandarin. The course is HRDF-claimable & MOF certificate. Class can be conducted in client’s office or BBC office. Optimum number is 5 – 30 pax/class
For teenager & adults who have zero or little basic of Mandarin. We will only focus on coversational, not Chinese characters. Students have to join first class of the new intake. Optimum number is 5-15 pax/class
For primary school students 6-12 years old who study in SK, SJKC, private, international school. Students can enjoy 1 complimentary Mandarin class before joining. Class size is 10 pax
For teenagers and adults who want to learn speaking, reading & writing Chinese characters. Students must be able to speak Mandarin to join this course
On-Demand Online Course
If your location is far from BBC, you can practice with BBC trainer via whatsapp. Course book, Audio, Video files will be provided.
We also offer translation (Mandarin, English and Malay) and proofreading service. Please email to us
About Belajar Bahasa Cina BBC
Bahasa Cina BBC is established in May 2015 under BBC Learning Hub Plt LLP0007993-LGN. Our company is approved training centre registered under Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) and Ministry of Finance (MOF).
Vision : To be the most respected provider of Mandarin language training services.
Mission : To help people to learn Mandarin language skills by providing high quality language instruction in an environment where everyone is respected, actively engaged in learning and oriented to achieving success.
Objectives : To provide high-quality intensive Mandarin language instruction to people who aim to learn Mandarin. Many students will come to learn Mandarin at BBC with little or no knowledge of Chinese, but they will be surprised to see, at the end of the program, how much Mandarin they have learned.
HRDF certified training provider
HRDF certified Trainer
HSK Top Scorer in BBC
5 main reasons we start Mandarin Class
1. Vincent was born in Indonesia and he had the opportunity to migrate to Malaysia for Mandarin education. That is exactly where he picked up his Mandarin, which has always been interesting language for Vincent.
2. Our experience in China, particularly in Guangzhou, made us realised that many Western people can speak Mandarin fluently and they can even crack a joke! Then we wondered why not Malaysians?
3. Malaysia demography – We have around 20% of Chinese population in Malaysia. Chinese can speak English, Malay and Mandarin. If more Malaysians can understand and speak Mandarin, this will definetely strengthen our bonding among multi-racial, multi-culture and multi-lingual country.
4. We cannot deny the importance of Mandarin nowadays. If you can master Mandarin, you have a competitive edge, which can be use in International business. In fact, Mandarin is the most widely spoken language in the world.
5. We have discovered super effective technique for you to speak fluent Mandarin! You will be able to speak accurately, understand the vocabulary and create your own sentence after the first class.
BBC Mandarin Class locations
BBC Learning Hub Mandarin Class Ara Damansara
Oasis Square, D2-03, Capital 4, 2A, Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya
BBC Learning Hub Mandarin Class Cyberjaya
A-1-11, Cybersquare, Jalan Teknokrat 6, Cyber 5, 63000 Cyberjaya
BBC Learning Hub Mandarin Class Shah Alam
No. 40-1, Jln Sg. Burung AA 32/AA, Seksyen 32, 40460 Shah Alam