Mandarin teacher (Part/full time)
• Candidate must have passion in teaching Mandarin.
• Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
• Locations: Shah Alam / Ara Damansara / Kuala Lumpur / Cyberjaya
• Teach conversational Mandarin, read & write Mandarin characters
• Teacher engages in academic activities with selected students either one-on-one or with small groups
• Communicate effectively with students, parents, administrators, and master trainers
• Higher salary than market rate
• Stable income than home tuition
• Professional training is provided
• Just follow our syllabus
We provide all the syllabus, strategies and activities for you to handle the class effectively. We will guide you to be Super Tutor based on our experience. Of course, we will not change your teaching style as we know every tutor has your own unique teaching style. We hope that you will enjoy teaching Mandarin, helping more people to master Mandarin, meantime, you will learn many things along the way.
Please click here to fill up your personal details
Selected candidates will be invited for interview session